Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No regrets...


I went to Chapters at Bayview Village this morning with Cory & Charidy for the five minute meeting before the store opened so that they (C&C) could discuss Indigo specific marketing strategies, the Indigo Insider, etc. Seeing all of those pale faces, wearing shapeless vests and dusty pants, I felt pity. And relief. Thank god it wasn't me that was there at 7 am for cycle counting. Thank god it wasn't me that had to listen quickly to when my 15 min break and measly half-hour lunch was.


When I worked at Indigo if you didn't bring your lunch you were screwed - there was rarely a place you could get to, order, eat and return within 1/2 an hour.


No wonder the poor soulless people there barely mustered one iota of enthusiasm for our visit.

No comments: