Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thank You Celine!


My mother and I have spent some quality time in our lives doing fun things - trips to Manitoulin Island, shopping for bargains, taking my boys for picnics,etc. But one thing that stands out is our time discussing the awful hair of Rene-Charles Angelil - aka Celine Dion's son. He's a cute kid, don't get me wrong, he looks like he'll be a handsome adult but yikes, his hair in the past was awful.


Confession: sometimes I think hair is kind of gross. Especially if it is so long that it tapers into a little point at the bottom - as if the person hasn't had a proper trim in forever. I also have an aversion to fingernails. They're fine if they're short but long ones - pointy, long, sharp ones - ick poo. And don't even get me started on toenails.


So what a relief to see this weekend while perusing some celebrity trash magazines that RCA has a lovely new haircut. One that makes him look less like a feral child and more like a regular boy. Not that being the only child of Celine and Rene Wet-lips Angelil can be a regular life.


No comments: