Saturday, August 8, 2009

Toddler Divas?

Can a baby be a diva? Do toddlers and pre-schoolers really care about fashion? I know lots of little girls go through stages where they want to wear dresses, etc but do they care about fashion designers? I have been reading this weeks gossip rags (People & US) and feel sick at what I'm reading. THen I made the mistake of watching Toddlers & Tiaras (no comment).

Tori Spelling (who I try to like, really I do) says that when her husband does "boy" things with their son, she goes into her closet with their daughter (just over 1 yr old) and they play with her shoes. WHAT? Apparently Stella is such a girly girl and loves shoes. Then I was reading about some Housewife from Somewhere and how her daughters are all little divas, into fashion, etc. Makes me sick. Blech. Take the girls outside and throw a ball around with them. Play with them in the living room, not the closet. Get them non-pink toys.

No comments: