Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favourite Books of 2010

Of course not all the books I loved in 2010 were published in 2010...but here are my  favourite books that I read this year (not including books that aren't out yet that I read as ARCs). Also not in any order.

I'm going to do a YA list and an adult list simply so I can cheat and list 20 books:

Y/A

1. Matched by Ally Condie
2. Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel
3.It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
4. The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan
5. Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
7. Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick
8. The Boyfriend List and all the sequels in the Ruby Oliver books by E.Lockhart
9. Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
10. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

ADULT

1. ROOM by Emma Donoghue
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4. The Good Daughters by Joyce Maynard
5. Secret Daughter by Shilpi S Gowda
6. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
7. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
8. One Day by David Nicholls
9. The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen

Where do I count the 6 Scott Pilgrim graphic novels? Do I need yet another list? I have read a bunch of graphic novels this year...maybe I'll do a list for 2011.

I'm sure the second I hit "Publish Post" I'll realize I've forgotten something great that I read. Oh well.

No comments: