Monday, June 18, 2007

50 Artsy Things in One Year


Since I like to copy Art Slade's actions I joined this facebook group for Canada Council for the Arts - where Cdns are challenged to participate in 50 artistic activities this year. Okay, let's be honest, I can't do it alone so I'm seeing what we as a family can come up with.

So far:
1. Went to that crazy tap-dancing play with the kids
2. Saw Corinne Bailey Rae & John Legend in concert
3. Saw Lemony Snicket perform at the Symphony
4. Wrote limericks with my sister-in-law at a wedding
5. Liam recently went to the McMichael gallery in Kleinburg
6. We went to the Marvel exhibit at the Science Centre
7. Liam & Duncan post photography on their flickr sites
8. Liam is participating next week in a lip-sync contest (does that count?)
9. I wrote some book reviews on http://www.wwhr.ca/
10. David took pretty pictures of mountains in Jasper
11. My co-workers & I did our best to interpret the bizarre paintings at the inn in Niagara-on-the-Lake
12. Janet & I photographed a lone hot-dog.
13. I made my family's photos into colouring book pages for David's 40th birthday.


Okay so there must be more....I'll think about it. Poetry? Pottery? Art? Home-made cards? Even Paris Hilton made her dad a home(prison)-made card for father's day! Yikes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE BLOGS SO BEAR WITH ME! YOUR MOM'S SUDBURY FRIEND.

Lizamo said...

That I am Marlene! And proud of it!